[FRIAM] Nautilus: Investing Is More Luck Than Talent

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jan 23 15:04:43 EST 2017

"This is why neoliberalism (kindasorta) works.  It is an agenda where we limit our conscious planning and let the full ugliness of our complex reality rain down on us."

A centralized experimental protocol rather than a control system for all time.   It can work if results can be ingested and models improved in a dispassionate fashion.   Like new drug treatments, everyone wants equal access to anything that might possibly work, rather than being in the placebo group.   I'm not sure how the `neo' part fits in to it, other than perhaps the practical limits on the experiment designers.

Marcus