[FRIAM] Narcissism Again

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:36:21 EST 2017

>From Street's article:
"My guess is that he’ll try to tough it out, handing off most if not all the difficult work to his underlings."

I agree with Street, here.  There's an accusation that people like Bannon are writing a bunch of executive orders, not even knowing which ones Trump will sign.  And from this follow-up to the voice analysis article:

Analyzing The Presidential Debate: What The Candidates’ Voices Said That They Didn’t
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mehmet-oz/analyzing-the-presidentia_b_12232822.html

... if Trump can completely surround himself with sycophants (which is almost working so far) and avoid things like press briefings and protests, then he can keep himself in calm territory.  Meanwhile, those of us out here wring our hands, spend all our money polluting the planet by flying to DC for protests (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/27/sunday-review/the-biggest-carbon-sin-air-travel.html), stressing about the damage he's doing.

Our one in, I suppose, will be that he really likes TV.  So to whatever extent we can keep issues that take him from his calm place on TV, we can stress him out a bit.

--
☣ glen