[FRIAM] Globalism in the age of populism? .. & Open Source Software

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:11:53 EST 2017

In her book "Neurosis and Human Growth", Karen Horney (Horn-Eye) has chapters on "the self-effacing solution" and "the expansive solution".  Both solutions are responses to unconscious, neurotic conflicts.  The self-effacing version is introversion-like and the expansive version is extroversion-like.  In other words, extroversion and introversion can be caused by similar conflicts.

Frank

Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz
Santa Fe, NM 87505