[FRIAM] Globalism in the age of populism? .. & Open Source Software

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 19:21:11 EST 2017

For What It's Worth as I understand it:
-It's a spectrum.
-Someone can have aspects of both.
-How someone recharges is offten a clue what end of this spectrum they're
on.
For example someone that talks a lot and then feels recharged has some
extrovert tendencies.
However
-Making matters worse is someone on theDyslexic and or Autism SpectrumS can
seem like Extrovert/Intervert (See also many of silicon vallies very clever
people)
-
-The sunset is very pretty and beer is good so is Legends of Tomorrow.
-Is it spring yet?
-Haven't we given ThatPerson what their neursis needs?