[FRIAM] [SPAM] Re: [[Narcissism Again]again]

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 29 02:13:00 EST 2017

Hi, Eric,

It looks like your post got accidently sent in mid thought.  Still, enough came through that I can say that I accept that “We Started It”.   “Don’t trust anybody over 30” was the first shot fired, and “we” fired it.   But don’t you agree that the right has gone lot’s further with it?

Maybe not.

Anyway.  I don’t care who’s doing it.  It still sucks.  And if you agree that the assault on a convergent understanding of the truth is a bad thing, I hope you will help me think about how we might resist it.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/