[FRIAM] the woman behind the woman

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Mon Jun 5 17:16:00 EDT 2017

I wish I had a copy of LANL's first "home" page...  modeled vaguely on
TBLs page of which www.lanl.gov and xxx.lanl.gov showed up around #50 in
his links out at that time.   It looked a lot like this.  The wayback
machine seems only able to cough up things back to a year or two later
after I'd gotten *most of* the stakeholders at LANL to at least *think
about* what the relevance of their charter was to the Web (or vice-versa).

Go Cosma!