[FRIAM] the woman behind the woman

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jun 5 17:24:42 EDT 2017

The infuriating parts are 1) re-centralization of a de-centralized idea and 2) withdrawal of standardized means for (programmatically) reading and writing content.    If someone wants to make a pretty website that's fine (I couldn't care less), but don't do it in such a way that it makes it artificially hard to publish or access information.