[FRIAM] Get ready for Blockchain

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 17:58:02 EDT 2017

Ugh.  So, now that only pretty people can make music, you're arguing that only pretty people can run the government?  I like the idea of the masks many of the antifa people wear. Along with the bias that we think pretty people are more intelligent, competent, whatever, we have:

  The Code for Facial Identity in the Primate Brain
  http://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674%2817%2930538-X

I want to live in the country ran by people like Bob Dylan, Lyle Lovett, et al.  Or, barring that, one where everyone has to wear a mask.

--
☣ glen