[FRIAM] Get ready for Blockchain

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jun 5 18:18:58 EDT 2017

Honestly.  If Bob Dylan were there it would have been even bigger deal.   While May and Trump are acting like scared kids that are having their bully status challenged, the people that organized this concert not only raised money, they also put out a useful message:    Don't close the blinds and hide in your house, go out and have fun and live in spite of these risks.   Can't pretty people do a good thing?   Somewhere in one of those MJ links I saw one of the masked anarchists patching a road before running off into the darkness.   There's something wrong with a world where fixing something for others must be treated with suspicion.