[FRIAM] tools, trollers, and language

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 12:45:13 EDT 2017

Just to clarify, no, that's not at all what I did.  I did not propose onion as a source and layer as a target.  That completely misses my point.  An onion is a thing that can be sliced up, thought about, analyzed, by various different methods.  No metaphor involved.  This tendency to see metaphors everywhere is a strange disease we're inflicted with. 8^)

--
☣ glen