[FRIAM] sometimes an onion is just an onion...

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:03:38 EDT 2017

It is nice to see another person admit to their premature registration!  Thanks.  I brought up an onion as an example of a thing that, when analyzed with levels produces a different result than when analyzed with layers.

You have to admit that slicing an onion produces different results than prying off its layers one by one.  Rigth?

--
☣ glen