[FRIAM] All Your Them Are One Model To Us Learn

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Jun 20 12:21:14 EDT 2017

Table 3 suggests that there are general information processing features that translate across domains.   Table 4 suggests that becoming an expert in many things doesn’t make you (much) of a worse expert in any one thing.   Don’t pull your kid out of liberal arts college just yet?   And weirdly different domains too.   Perhaps there is some natural modularity that comes out of the contrasting training sets, even without the attentional mechanism?