[FRIAM] the role of metaphor in scientific thought

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 15:29:30 EDT 2017

OK.  I mostly agree.  But at some point, there might be an unresolveable ambiguity in the kernel, at which point I would be forced to allow pluralism.  That's why I allow pluaralism from the start... to avoid having to change my mind later. 8^)  I think it's easier to go from many to one than it is from one to many.

--
☣ glen