[FRIAM] Fractal discussion Landscape-bird songs

gepr gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 05:34:23 EST 2017

Along those lines but sticking with the fractals, it would be important to distinguish the reconstruction of the instrument from that of the melody. I assume the self similarity Nick is talking about would still be present even if we render the melody in MIDI. It's not clear to me, are the requirements of Takens' method met by a discrete time series?

--
⛧glen⛧