[FRIAM] Fractal discussion Landscape-bird songs

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 1 12:36:27 EST 2017

Dear Glen, and all,

This is getting embarrassing because I started something here that I am too frigging dumb to understand.  But let me just ask you fractalologists  out there to clarify:  As a matter of definition, can a time series be "fractal".   So is the time series, ...

ABABABABcdcdcdcdABABABABcdcdcdcdABABABABcdcdcdcdABABABABcdcdcdcd

,..."fractal"?  Or is that just abuse of terminology.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson