[FRIAM] !RE: A million tech jobs unfilled

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 4 16:55:32 EST 2017

Sorry, everybody.  Ugh!

What I meant to write was, “At least, ask for a RAISE(!)”.  You have no idea how envious I am of you all.  Can you IMAGINE the joy I would feel if I learned that there were a million jobs unfilled for cranky former psychology professors who can’t write a ten-word email message without screwing it up!

That would be glorious.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/