[FRIAM] !RE: A million tech jobs unfilled

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 02:25:04 EST 2017

Hi, Russ,

Good to hear from you again.  I got the factoid about tech jobs from a program called Boston Public Radio during an interview with the business columnist for the Boston Globe, Shirley DeYoung (sp?).  The context was worries over Trump’s anti-immigration policies.  Boston tech companies are threatening to move to Canada because they cannot hire locally.

As my penance for being so damned gullible, I would try to hunt down a source for you, if you like, but absent any specific need,  I will continue to live in my blissful world of plausible fantasies.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/