[FRIAM] !RE: A million tech jobs unfilled

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Thu Mar 9 12:11:18 EST 2017

I don't think you made a mistake, Nick. I think it is easy for the news to
make such a broad statement by simply being very inclusive. *Everybody*
needs to be tech-savvy in any job nowadays.

For me, the more important issue is companies making such a loud noise
about their labor force difficulties. It's certainly real to them! They are
not lying, but may be being absurdly specific about their requirements. The
evolution of the the tech culture is always surprising me.

So no worries.

   -- Owen