[FRIAM] !RE: A million tech jobs unfilled

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 19:14:15 EDT 2017

Where are they working?  The question is whether there are trends in organizations or are we (still) relying on the constituents of organizations to maintain these sweet spot environments.

My question is in the same vein as questions about [non]living systems, general AI, individualist vs. statist politics, etc.  To what extent _can_ negentropic processes be codified?

--
☣ glen