[FRIAM] !RE: A million tech jobs unfilled

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Tue Mar 14 19:41:29 EDT 2017

Well, one invented CoffeeScript then got entranced with reporting/info-viz,
and is currently at NYTimes as both a developer and reporter.

Another invented jQuery, fell in love with both Japanese prints and
education and now is in charge of Khan Academy's education framework.

A third worked with us on the postscript based NeWS window system/ui
toolkit and now is CTO of Jaunt/Oculus VR.

Possibly less fabulous but with the same work experiences:

Bill Budge
Andy Hertzfeld
Dave Stewart
Greg McLaughlin
Dave Gedye
Dave Lavallee
Tim O'Reilly
Seth Tissue
Rafael Bracho
Larry Tesler
Randy Smith
Rick Levine
Gabriele Provinciali
.. this is getting silly so I'll stop .. but also
Venice Project Center team
RedFish team & partners
The Friam/WedTech attendees (as far as I know)