[FRIAM] FW: Drinking Liberally

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 10:03:37 EDT 2017

(FacePalms)
Sigh. Their are so many things wrong with over thinking 'HipPlace'.....
When I do my meetups I pick places I like. Turns out the 10-15 people that
 show up to them also like them.

How about this also humorous notion:
Biker Monks For Sanity. Both types of monks. Might as well toss in a few
Uber Geeks being Jedi.. Bikiing around to peddling strange notions like:
What  would Common Sense Dude say? and Beer is Good. a bit tongue in cheek.
but could work.