[FRIAM] !RE: A million tech jobs unfilled

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 17:23:11 EDT 2017

PE is a little tricky.  It's better to look at it relative to earnings
growth.  Google market cap is almost 600 billion.  If it had the same PE as
Netflix, the total value of its stock (i.e. market cap) would be 180
trillion if I calculated correctly.  That might be enough to pay the
national debt.

Frank Wimberly
Phone (505) 670-9918