[FRIAM] organizations

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Mon Mar 20 10:48:52 EDT 2017

I think you're overstating the hazard here.  For ordinary people, with
ordinary management, attempting to complete an ordinary software project,
let them scrum and they'll do better than they will with an ordinary tyrant
micromanaging the project.  If you have a heroic software problem and a
budget appropriate to the problem, then by all means bring in the big guns
and do trial by technical criticism.  But even then, there are standards of
conduct that are understood to apply.   Coming into the meetings like
Donald Trump would make for an edgier debate than you're talking about, no?

-- rec --