[FRIAM] Quick cross posting re:website maker sugestions

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Tue May 2 15:00:40 EDT 2017

WordPress Competitors - 16 Popular Alternatives to WordPress
<http://www.wpbeginner.com/showcase/wordpress-competitors-23-popular-alternatives-to-wordpress/>
<https://www.google.com/search?q=alternatives+to+word+press&oq=alternatives+to+word+press&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5399j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#>

   1.
   <http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:N2R0bq7vnokJ:www.wpbeginner.com/showcase/wordpress-competitors-23-popular-alternatives-to-wordpress/+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
   2.
   <https://www.google.com/search?q=related:www.wpbeginner.com/showcase/wordpress-competitors-23-popular-alternatives-to-wordpress/+alternatives+to+wordpress&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFn72s8tHTAhVJ3WMKHScSCs8QHwhTMAM>

Mar 18, 2016 - In this article, we will show you 16 popular alternatives to
WordPress. Medium. Medium is a popular publishing platform. Ghost. Some
WordPress users who want to focus on blogging felt that WordPress is going
in a totally different direction. Joomla. Drupal. Jekyll. Tumblr. CMS Made
Simple. Wix.

Tom Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
Society of Professional Journalists <http://www.spj.org>
*Check out It's The People's Data
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-The-Peoples-Data/1599854626919671>*
http://www.jtjohnson.com                   tom at jtjohnson.com