[FRIAM] the arc of ai (was Re: Whew!)

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu May 4 18:37:19 EDT 2017

So, how do they feel about policing the other self-described "anarchists"?  I.e. calling out groups like the black bloc as "outsiders" or whatnot?  If someone comes to me and says "I'm an anarchist", what choice do I have but to assume they're a violent idiot who would rather throw bricks through my window than tolerate a demonstrably effective bureacracy?

--
☣ glen