[FRIAM] the arc of ai (was Re: Whew!)

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri May 5 17:06:24 EDT 2017

Heh, just in case you think my comments about my gratefulness or admission of my stupidity are somehow intended as ironic, I'll confirm they are NOT.  All y'all are way smarter than me.  And I am very grateful for your presence, interaction, tolerance, and the very existence of the forum.  I suppose that's the best I can do.  If anyone still reads my words as disingenuous, that's up to them.

--
☣ glen