[FRIAM] Fwd: Q&A: Transcript: Interview with Donald Trump | The Economist

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Fri May 12 10:53:49 EDT 2017

Plane and simple dad, he's what gamers call a troll. They (generally) don't
last long in any decent sensable community. They say stuff to get
attention.
The maxim is:
Never feed the trolls.

They thrive on what ever attention and all manner of aholery and chaos they
try to make. Feeding them plays their game. That never works. Very little
of what they say or plan is a good idea, and only serves to burn the world
more.

Do you reely want someone that's a unstable eratic troll making choices
about...anything, he can not be trusted.

Do you reely expect to believe a man that a neurotic lyer that says, and
talks in tweets?

LOL if we must relieve the 80s lets skip the Ragonomic BS
And skip to the dotcom era that was at least hopeful---not nescosarilly
sustainable,  But a bit better than the looming sense of strange weird
stuff and parnoia between two nations. Ready to moveback to CA?