[FRIAM] Now For Something Different

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Fri May 12 11:23:25 EDT 2017

Trying out Pale Moon. It's a pretty neet little  retro style browser.

https://www.palemoon.org/
Only been using it for a day or so. So far so good.^_^ I like how zippy it
is. so far. Kind of like a nice middle ground between the extremes of
FireFox and Chrome. I don't recall now why I decided to take it for a spin.
But glad I did!

If you decide to try it be warned It might grow on you, and if you (like
me) like or rely on certain extensions. You may need to rumage through the
archives to see if they have a older compatible version.
Still pretty cooll YAR!