[FRIAM] Get ready for Blockchain

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu May 18 13:14:50 EDT 2017

Very cool.  Thanks for the idea!  I've never profiled either GPG or any blockchain transactions.  Ever since the 2nd round of StorJ testing, I began using my Coinbase wallet exclusively ... My penchant for wiping and reinstalling the OS kept interfering with my (lack of) wallet management.

--
☣ glen