[FRIAM] Get ready for Blockchain

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed May 24 12:30:47 EDT 2017

Back in the Usenet days, people would prefix remarks like that as "Ob complexity"  to pacify the relevant people.

One example in the news of adaptive criminality are churches that give sanctuary to individuals now facing deportation.   Ob buzzword:   These agents may be symmetry breaking!

Marcus

Sent from my iPhone