[FRIAM] Any non-biological complex systems?

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sun May 28 23:37:24 EDT 2017

Russ -

I think your message got lost in the "uncanny valley"... the
conversation has been so rich that this contribution (by the instigating
author of the thread) did get lost to it's relative obviousness.   I
know *I* read through it and nodded my head but instead felt compelled
to respond to SG's post which *was* (I think) in response to this.

I have suggested a new thread and this type of question (dual-worldness)
would probably be central to it.   I do hope others weigh in.

- Steve