[FRIAM] Any non-biological complex systems?

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon May 29 14:49:30 EDT 2017

Ugh.  Sorry.  I often forget to use "other people's words" when I talk.  Sophistry is not a bad thing in my own private lexicon.  We are surrounded by sophismata (is that the right word?).  The disambiguation of the meanings of "model" is one such sophisma.  It is not resolvable, at least in the short term.  But every conversation about such disambiguation is fruitful and worthwhile.  It's just not the particular sophistry we need for this conversation.

--
☣ glen