[FRIAM] The World Turned Upside Down (and what to do about it)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Sep 15 20:49:52 EDT 2017

Roger writes:

"In the Peircian ecology of political ideas, the electorate (or someone) must act as the conscience of politics, the politician flails around trying to move the world away from the horrible things that already exist, and the electorate tries to keep us from moving to places where even more horrible things live."

I wonder if a Trump-like candidate bot could be built using a genetic program and some natural language processing code.   One could follow Breitbart or similar outlets to form a corpus of phrases.  Then the GP would tweak the diagram and words in the sentence and post it to Twitter.   It would keep the sentences that got Likes and throw away the sentences that did not, and continue its evolution.   That's the whole world view as far as I can tell.

Marcus