[FRIAM] Maybe a new hardware approach to deal with AI developments

gⅼеɳ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 12:03:37 EDT 2017

On 09/20/2017 08:44 AM, Marcus Daniels wrote:
> What she prefers is constrained by her physical strength, and potential skeletal and tissue vulnerabilities.

Right. But my argument (here... I'm not necessarily convicted to this) is that what she prefers is not *merely* constrained by the extensional parts of her self, but that her self is *defined* and determined by the extensional parts.  I'm willing to admit some wiggle room, e.g. dreaming.  When my cats dream, their whiskers twitch, they chatter, and their claws go in and out.  If they didn't show that behavior, I'd have zero evidence that they dreamed at all.  So, even dreams are defined and determined by their extensions.

--
☣ gⅼеɳ