[FRIAM] Maybe a new hardware approach to deal with AI developments

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Sep 20 12:10:17 EDT 2017

Maybe, but if I could run 40 miles per hour<https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2015/11/02/mark-wahlberg-six-billion-dollar-man-2017/75047226/>, or began to develop an electric organ, I'm pretty sure I'd start to exercise those capabilities.  And if she could jump 10 feet in the air instead of 4, she'd soon be doing it.   [Hmm, maybe I should get a trampoline?]