[FRIAM] looking for a word

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sun Aug 19 11:10:45 EDT 2018

Roger -

I think you made it up well, and it does apply.   I was surprised the
first time I discovered that the dendro of neural "branching" derived
from tree-structures.

I'm still puzzling over whether Glen has a deeper or more subtle
structure than the "mere"interpenetrating branching structures implied
say by capillaries, where the in/out flow is exchanged.  I am sensing
that there is something "special" about the interface between
hierarchical flows and diffusion systems?   The veins/arteries
deliver/remove blood but there is another type of exchange that goes on
in between which is more than diffusion which sort of implies homogenous
structure?

- Steve