[FRIAM] looking for a word

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Sun Aug 19 01:15:37 EDT 2018

I hadn't thought of trees explicitly, I was working the branching
geometries of neural dendrites and crystals.  But trees are a fine example
as well, and the exemplar of the class of all tree structures.   I thought
the branchedness of the blood flow into and out of the liver was the whole
point of Glen's question.  Dendrometry in the abstract would be the study
of branching structures to find where the branchedness is essential to the
phenomena under study.  I thought I was making it up, maybe next time.

-- rec --