[FRIAM] two books (perhaps a bit more)

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 3 13:55:20 EST 2018

Hi, John,

I assume you realize that I am not Roger.  I am glad you are talking with him.  It’s his chemistry book I have, by the way.  He sold it to me, over my dead body, for a song.  I don’t think people should sell their books.  Now that you know it’s rogers, shall I bring it to you when we meet … this afternoon…at three … at Ohoris?

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson