[FRIAM] two books

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Dec 6 17:14:33 EST 2018

Speaking as a utilitarian, what bothers me is that entanglement should be impossible.   It says something about the fabric of space time that should be impossible.
If it is not impossible, then there must be some exploitable properties of the universe that need to be investigated because they could be very valuable to exploit them.
Just being content with math that works seems like a failure of imagination.