[FRIAM] 2019 - The end of Trumpism

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Dec 26 11:58:36 EST 2018

I prefer the model of Twain's "history doesn't repeat itself, it rhymes"...

It appears that the great poem of life has lapsed into a riff of
thug-rap (taking names and popping caps)...  which could go on for quite
a while... apparently there are a lot of folks who want/need that kind
of angry/negative me-first energy?

And a slap-happy new year to you too!