[FRIAM] Abduction

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 27 19:21:49 EST 2018

Lee Rodulph wrote:

As I have learned from Nick, Peirce is also committed to the defense of "the
dignity of fallible knowledge" (at least, I *think* I've learned that from
Nick; but I might be wrong...).

Well, it’s possible your learned the sentiment from me, but your way of
expressing it, is, like Glen’s “level prejudice”, a patentable thought, and
I would like to be the first to license it.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson