[FRIAM] An Overview of Dark Matter – Sasha Manu – Medium

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 27 19:47:25 EST 2018

FWIW, I define it as the fundamental, unarticulated, inexplicit “picture” of the world that lies the way a person thinks and argues.

Owen, if you had to define it, how would you?  I have always sensed that you computer folk have a different understanding of the word.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/