[FRIAM] Preference Order Ecosystems: was Trumpism

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Dec 30 19:09:21 EST 2018

Ron wrote:

< I wrote a layman's blog post on a similar idea, "On the Importance of Idiots", speculating that societal chaos might be moving the solution space out of local minima into novel areas in the solution space, and that the process might be solving for long-term resiliency of the system as a whole, in opposition to short-term sanity. >

My take is that the idiocy will cause some different or unusual group of people to recognize the need for stronger intervention, and to optimize for something other than collective stability.   As the Bill Maher segment goes, “New rules”..

Marcus