[FRIAM] Preference Order Ecosystems: was Trumpism

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 18:59:46 EST 2018

p.s.  I have wondered if the polarization we see goes back to the
razor-thin Kennedy victory in 1960.  Republicans were very unhappy and
resented the Johnson administration.  Eventually Nixon was president but
Watergate was a disaster.  They wanted revenge.  To make a long story
short, now Democrats investigate Republicans and vice versa leading to a
cycles of retaliation.  Is history professor John Dobson on the List?

Frank Wimberly

My memoir:
https://www.amazon.com/author/frankwimberly

My scientific publications: