[FRIAM] bizarre Fire Fox behavior?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:33:19 EDT 2018

PURELY FWIW this is where javaScript's (lack of) sandbox is a disaster.
Their's a billion assholes out their that get off on this. I don't know why.
Chrome you MIGHT beable to kil the window spamming you.

lol  more than happily find a urle reidrect page and send back those turd
blossoms the same assholery.

FireFox does (or used to) do a decent job of sorrty waht plugins are
bullshit vis not. FFQuantum is pretty good at blocking out that kind of
jackass bullshit.

And yeah fiy ou don't care about the windows up just crash firefox (windows
has a task manager for this)  I have no idea what the equivilant for MacOS
is now.