[FRIAM] bizarre Fire Fox behavior?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:44:43 EDT 2018

@nick re:FireFox yeah that' sounds like all the fingerprints of a
(fortunatly) horribly failed JavaScript aholery. Sadly my 3 year oold
computer with even FFLegacy or Quanttum get the full terrible english or as
hillarius a computer text to voice bullshit.
I'll first try killing that windows (a chrome thing) or failing that just
go to windows task manager and killing the whole fucking browser--lol kind
of hard for some punk bitch script kiddie to fuck with my computer if the
browser aint running

I also sugest seeing if you can get a program called MalWare bites, Your
browser may also be able to use a popup blocking extensions, and ghostery
as well

FWIW between those  I generally don't get to many douchebags trying to spam.

I sugest malwarebytes because it might help clean out what ever bullshit
they tried to use.