[FRIAM] bizarre Fire Fox behavior?

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 5 10:46:53 EDT 2018

Roger,

Thanks.  I wonder …. .  The problem does not happen in I.E., but it has stopped happening in FF, now as well.  The problem did seem to survive two clean opens of FF, but more recently has stopped.  To be clear, what was happening  was multiple explorer windows being opened, but it was something in FF that seemed to be opening them.  It never happened when FF was closed.  This is entirely separate from the problem of firefox opening several processes and grabbing a

Gig of memory just for fun, which seems to be perhaps irremediable.  Perhaps it’s time give up on Firefox.

Anyway, all is calm at the moment.  I assume you are out in the gulf of Maine somewhere, where you should be, in a lovely chilly fog.  Here in the MIB, when are on our sixth day over 90.

Take care,

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/