[FRIAM] A quibble and perhaps more than

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:15:43 EDT 2018

Anyone else tired of the stupd place the countery is in now?  Here is where
this is coming from: Go get routine meds (alegera asprin, tyolol) and a new
one that so far is helping some their slightly stronger and get processed
in the inestines ecenteric? Alas I do not know the spelling of that type
coating....take a guess anyone how many of those were covered? Ihave been
getting these for months...
That was on top of lame drama for my newest med  that may not even work out.

Steve said I rant a lot a about health care a fair observation, I do, I
also rant about the infuratingly toxic state it's in (generally). Problem:
these aren't rants, these are deep seaded issues, many hit my wallet way to
hard 3USD for gas  when and where do we say: NoMore! ?
How do we go about saying after NoMore to ask our friends (if they will
have the countery back as friends that is): for help?

I humorously blame my Irish and Scots bits for a low tolerance of toxic
nonsense.

For those hailing from places with a Parliamentarian system, I only know a
little of Roberts Rules of order and Common Rules SNAP votes totally baffle
me alas, I have no idea why the Tories and Nats squable....at least on
CSPAN they somehow agree to disagree on somethings(VAT's and now Brexit
seem to be the exceptions.

..when you get a incomitent jerk for a PM...are their ways to say: you are
soooo fired?

And on the postive side:how the heck do they say Ok: X idear is really
good!...is it reasonably debated? or is it somehow possible (alas) for that
to faceplant

I am asking because I genuinely curious.
That if I need some sense of hope maaaybe maaaaaybe America can give it a
go as an improvement to the mess it has going on now