[FRIAM] Science question...re: cold neck scarfs

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:12:16 EDT 2018

AAAAAH Ok thanks steve!
I (hope) I haven't been hiding trying different ways to get in shape. Just
to make sure what the guides sugested (as I only have one scarf) to show a
little early wich is just done anyway for a new club. and wet it with cold
waterdrape over my head for a a  little bit. Then re wet the scarf. I
thought with long hair or something a bit of tap cool water in the hair and
on my head may help in someway.
The scarf around a neck trick is a oldish but helps. Some even look cool
for example mine has a print of a nebula in purple. I have no idea wich
one. though
Alas hovering around 240 depending on the scale I ask, that's still  a bit
to go. I want to shoot for being and staying at 225-230 at least.