[FRIAM] Woohoo power issues?

Dean Gerber pd_gerber at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 01:33:15 EDT 2018

 Gillian--
We had a very sharp "surge" or more likely a "drop" mid afternoon out here in Northwest Santa Fe- right near the La Tierra exit of  599.  It was not strong enough to cause any appliances to notice, but my Windows 10 PC took almost 45 minutes to recover.  I have never seen that before.
Be well ...
Dean Gerber